Reproduction Provisions Acquires ITSI-AI in Canada
October 4, 2021
Reproduction Provisions, LLC acquires 100% of ITSI, Inc in Princeton, Ontario Canada.
Reproduction Provisions, LLC owned by Rick and Debra Schoenbeck in Walworth, Wisconsin, U.S.A. has acquired ITSI-AI from the Penders family.
All customers and clients of Reproduction Provisions LLC and ITSI, Inc will continue to work with the same outstanding staff in both companies. Betty Colbran will continue to manage office and warehouse operations for the new Reproduction Provisions Canada Inc.
The company anticipates moving into a new warehouse facility in Woodstock, Ontario by December 1, 2021.
The Canadian phone number will continue to be (519) 458-4856 while a new email address has been established at Info@Repro-Canada.com for ordering and customer service.
Rick Schoenbeck Owner
BENEFITS OF A.I.
Artificial insemination in the swine industry has many beneficial implications for committed and dedicated farm operators.
- Reduced capital investment.
- Reduced operating cash due to lower boar inventory.
- Greater uniformity in offspring as less sires are used
- More economical to use better genetics – improved feed conversion, higher average daily gain and higher index.
- Reduced culling of sows and gilts due to breeding injuries.
- Better control over semen quality.
- Reduced transfer of infections through sow-boar contact.
- Reduced health risk as fewer animals are imported into herd.